Friday, October 10, 2008

My Stupidity Equals Your Gain

I feel seven kinds of stupid. I was getting all hyped up to read the third instalment of The Celebutantes series by Antonio Pagliarulo. It's my not-so-secret-anymore guilty pleasure. Anyways, stupid me - turned out I bought the first book. Problem? I already own it.

Here is where you come in. Please, please, please take this book off my hands. I feel compelled to put it on my bookshelf but it only reminds me of my stupidity (*facepalm*).

Contest rules:

1) Comment to be included.
2) Either give your e-mail or link to a place where I can contact you.
3) You get an extra entry for a blog mention (but you must give me a link to this).
4) You must live in Canada or the US. Sorry international readers! Frankly, I just don't have that kind of money for shippping. :( Wish I did, though.


The contest for The Celebutantes: On The Avenue will be finished Tuesday, so you have the Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend to entry. Good luck!

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ooh, I've been wanting to read this series but never got around to it. Sounds really good! :)

thepageflipper@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Please enter me in the contest! I have been wanting to read this!

temppatt at gmail dot com

Khy said...

As much as that cover makes me cringe in a "Ew rich kid book ew" way, I kind of like the cover. o_O

Anyway, enter me pleeeease.

khyrinthia at gmail dot com.

Anonymous said...

Love, love the cover. It looks like a fabulous read!

ylin.0621[at]yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to be entered (really badly too =D )

aimme21 at yahoo dot com

Alea said...

I've been wanting to read this book too. I really like the cover!!

aleareads@gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'd love, love, love (for every please you said XD)to take it off your hands!

linda9510@gmail.com

Mrs. Magoo said...

I'd love to win! Thanks!

mrsmagooreads@gmail.com

Carolina said...

I seen this series and I really want to read it. Please enter me! I'll link it to my blog.

Bookworm said...

Please enter me! I've been dying to read these books!
Bookworm

Carolina said...

I linked it to my blog. It's on the right sidebar! (BTW, I almost barfed as well when I finished Jenny Green..it was horrible)

asdfjkl; said...

Please enter me!

www.inthecurrent.blogspot.com
emailthebookworm(at)yahoo(dot)com