Monday, June 30, 2008

You Remind Me (Of Me)

Have you ever opened up a book, and, less than halfway through gone: Ohmigod. That's exactly what I would do! I get that feeling a lot and apparently so does Page Numbered.

Check out my list.

Ten Characters Who Are Just Like Me
(In no particular order)



1. Brett from The It Girl
2. Birdie from Peaches
3. Bliss from Blue Bloods
4. Spencer from Pretty Little Liars
5. Lex from Hacking Harvard
6. Martha from Prep
7. Molly from Inside the Mind of Gideon Rayburn
8. Harper from Bass Ackwards and Belly Up
9. Macy from The Truth About Forever
10. Taylor from Private

What about you?

(Remember to link back to Page Numbered if you post a list like this one on your blog!)

And to all the Canadians out there, happy Canada Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I JUST found your list. Love it! So glad you did it! How did you do the cover collage?

Gabbi said...

Um, I copied images of the covers from Amazon and then pasted them into some lame Paint application I have. Pretty simple really. I also made a bar in between to seperate them and wrote that "Just like me..." thing in.